Friday, October 7, 2011

Life

I had planned to continue my story with the hospital and the babies, but today life has thrown another curve ball.

On Tuesday this week, my precious aunt passed out at work. She was taken to the hospital to have tests run. Today my mother called me to tell me she has a mass on her brain and that they will do surgery to remove it. Tonight I called to check on things and further tests revealed that she has two masses. One is operable and the other is not. They will do surgery on Tuesday to remove the mass that is located on the part of the brain that controls all of her motor functions. The other is too deep in her brain to try to operate. They are letting her go home for the weekend to rest and be with her family.

My aunt is a great woman of God and has great faith that He will cure her and protect her. She is showing great strength and courage that I know she is drawing from her Lord. Please pray for her.

My Aunt and My Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment