Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blessings

We serve a mighty and faithful God. Looking back over the events of those few days I can clearly see how God was caring for me and our precious babies.

Had God not been in control of this situation, I would probably would have delivered at 24 weeks. He provided the day off and the cancelled ultrasound appointment that allowed me to get in on such short notice. He prepared a way for me to go to the hospital in a room with a contraction monitor and provided a very caring and and concerned doctor. He prevented me from being too active that could have caused even more problems.

All of those things can't be just luck or coincidences.God was blessing our family and providing ways for us to be able to get the medical help we needed to save our babies lives.

 He is faithful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment